• What is an E-Cig?
• How do I get it to work?
• Can I use it anywhere like in a Bus or Restaurant???
• Is It Safe?
• How long does each cartridge last?
• Why is my Electronic Cigarette not producing any Smoke or Vapor?
• Can anyone use the Electronic Cigarette?
What is this E-Cig?
An Electronic Cigarette is a non-flammable smoking solution for obtaining nicotine without the harmful exposures of tobacco. Smokers can now inhale a vaporized nicotine liquid solution and exhale a water vapor that resembles a full puff of smoke. Our Power E-Cig product contains ZERO tobacco, ZERO Combustion and ZERO Smoke!
The days of carrying an offensive smell on your breath and clothes from using a traditional cigarette are non-existent with our Power E-Cig! Using the Electronic Cigarette gives you the nicotine sensation of smoking a real cigarette. You can smoke in No Smoking areas – and of course there is no such thing as second-hand smoke. No more complaints from your friends who are non-smokers! This is just one
How do I get it to work?
Using our Power E-Cig is easy to use. There are 2 parts to the Power E-Cig:
• The battery
• The cartridge
Once you complete this process, take the Power E-Cig, hold up to your mouth and take a few puffs through the cartridge. Make sure to inhale a few times to produce the maximum vapor. Congratulations, You Made the Switch! Don’t forget to connect your USB and your battery together so you can charge your Power E-Cig.
A Few Important Reminders:
• Keep in mind that there is no need to turn it on or off.
• The electric cigarette has a built in sensor which activates when you inhale. This means that it is only on when it is actually being inhaled!
• Don’t worry about having to remember to turn it off.
• If your electronic cigarette is not producing any vapor make sure to check that your cartridge is screwed in tightly. It is possible that the cartridge is running low.
• Try replacing the cartridge with another one when the vapor released by your cartridge reduces. This is usually an indication that the nicotine in the cartridge is running out.
Can I use it anywhere like in a Bus or Restaurant???
Yes you can. This is what makes the Power E-Cig such a great product! The Electronic Cigarette is not a cigarette and it contains no tobacco nor does it produce second hand smoke. The smoke that you see is strictly a harmless vapor mist. Although someone might stop you and ask why you are smoking explain to them that it is not real smoke and it is not a real cigarette. Please be courteous to those who insist that you to stop usage.
Is It Safe?
The electronic cigarette should not be used as a quit smoking device as it has not been approved by the FDA as a cessation device. Power E Cigs is not a smoking cessation product and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
How long does each cartridge last?
Each cartomizer lasts about a pack and a half to 2 packs of cigarettes. This is a huge advantage and a huge savings when you consider what the costs of a normal pack would cost. When the cartridge no longer produces vapor, you’ll know it’s time for a replacement.
Why is my Electronic Cigarette not producing any Vapor like smoke?
If your electronic cigarette stops producing vapor make sure your battery is fully charged and your cartridge is screwed in tightly. If it still does not produce vapor it is possible that the cartridge is running low. Try replacing the cartridge with another one when the vapor released by your cartridge reduces. This is usually an indication that the nicotine in the cartridge is running out.
Can anyone use the Electronic Cigarette?
The Product should not be used by anyone under the age of 18 or anyone who is pregnant, nursing, or breastfeeding. This product does not have and is void of harmful carcinogens however does contain minor Nicotine.